Sunday, 14 October 2012

My World

Bought a slice of Blueberry Mille Crepe Cake 
from Arthur's Hokkaido Mille Crepe Cake 

Had a cup of Macha Green Tea Latte, a Cream of Mushroom Soup 
served in bread bowl, and a Green Tea Melon Pan


14.10.12 - Having a brunch in Pavilion KL En Ginza Cafe 

My world was consisted of from one point to another, then are lines, then are lots of squares, jointed squares into pentagon, hexagon, heptagon, octagon, enneagon......too many pointed and sharp edges. One day the whole thing just tumbled down and fell into pieces, scatted around. I was tempting to paste up one by one......and then it seemed pointless in a sense that I was completely 'out of touch','lost','in a mist'......

Today, I will share the story of my past with some close friends, and it all becomes a long and gradual healing process as I see it now. I see things forming in rounds and circles, and so the story starts again in a different form......





No comments:

Post a Comment